Wine is such a fun subject to learn about, and I collect facts about wine like other people collect pokemon: I’ve gotta have them all.
This section of WineScribble is all about sharing those fun facts about wine with you. I want you to feel fully informed about all of the wine nutrition choices that you are making and I want you to love wine trivia as much as we do.
Each link below leads to one of the Wine Video transcript pages, where you can choose to either read about the topic or watch the embedded WineScribble YouTube video. Enjoy!
- Facts about Wine: Wine Nutrition
- Fun Facts about Wine
- Wine Label Information: Which Label is the Front Label?
- The Wine Bottle Dimple: Why is it there?
- Facts about Wine Crystals and Wine Diamonds
- Cork vs Screw Cap: Why don’t all bottles have screw caps?
- Mountain Grapes and High Altitude Wines in Cyprus
- Aromas in Wine and why Wine Aromas are like Lego
- Rosé Wine Production Methods – Types of Rosé Wine
- Share this:
Facts about Wine: Wine Nutrition
It seems that science is finally catching up with what we in the Mediterranean all felt was correct anyway: wine is good for you! (Well, in moderation anyway.)
At WineScribble we get asked a lot of questions about wine nutrition. Some people want to know about additives like sulphites, or they want info about wine histamines. Also, there is that big question about the red wine headache. Where does the wine headache come from and how can I moderate the effects?
Hopefully you will find the video pages below interesting and useful. Click through and take a look!
Each link below will take you to a wine video transcript page where you can choose to watch the video or just read the transcript. Enjoy the wine facts about nutrition!